Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sorry for the delay

Hello all;


As you might see, I'm finally getting around to reposting Halloween write-ups. This has been a long and ardous process, and I apologize as I'm still working on cleaning up the existing write-ups to include up-to-date images.

I will be, over the course of the next few months, working on new write-ups. No real time-table, as I've been working on The Distinguished Society MSH campaign which is running online and in the Mid-Atlantic. The DS is a campaign dedicated to being heroes in the modern day and solving a mystery - What happened to the greatest heroes of a generation? The campaign is eight adventures long, and has proven to be a lot of fun.


If you have Facebook, please check out the site:

The Distinguished Society RPG


Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment