Over the years I've covered a number of heroines and Villains. A great deal of time these write-ups had been covered by others, but I feel I was able to bring a different view on them and feature characters that at the time were not as well known or as covered by other sites.
The Cheetah - The Deborah 'Debbie' Domaine version. I believe I was the first to do this write-up
Dejah Thoris - The Princess of Mars
Harley Quinn - Dr. Harleen Quinzel, representing her pre-current status.
Huntress - the Helena Wayne version from Earth-2, prior to Crisis on Infinite Earths
Isis - Archaeologist Andrea Thomas who uses her amulet to transform into Mighty Isis
Jakita Wagner - One of the main figures in Planetary
Lady Deathstrike - Yuriko Oyama, The enemy of Wolverine and anti-heroine
Lady Rawhide - The 'Bad Girl' of Zorro from Topps Comics
Lizbeth Salander - The girl with the dragon tattoo
Mera - The queen of Atlantis and heroine in her own right.
Pantha - The shapeshifting priestess of Bast from Vampirella
Red Sonja - The She-Devil with a sword in her original MU incarnation
Rose Tattoo - The spirit of murder and occasional member of the Authority
Shakira - Travis Morgan's shape-shifting companion from 'The Warlord'
Tigra - Greer Grant Nelson, Marvel's feline fury
Vampirella - The alien vampire from the planet Drakulon
Xena - The Warrior Princess
Yukio - The ally of Wolverine as presented in The Wolverine.

I love how Femme Fatales and Heroines showcase confidence, strength, and unique personal style. These characters continue to inspire modern fashion and creative Halloween looks. For fans who enjoy bold seasonal themes, jack o lantern merchandise can add a fun pumpkin-inspired touch to costumes, outfits, and Halloween celebrations.
ReplyDelete