Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Jack's Villainous write-ups

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Over the years I've written up a few villains that I either really liked or that I wanted to cover. While someone once argued that most of the horror characters are villains, I felt that horror characters stand alone - these were comic villains I really liked or wanted to feature.

So, how 'bout them bad guys!



Batroc the Leaper - George Batroc, the great villain of Captain America who has been an occasional ally
Black Adam - Fawcett's answer to Captain Marvel - Teth Adam, the champion of ancient Egypt and enemy to the Marvel Family
Captain Cold - Leonard Snart, the arch-nemesis of The Flash
The Super-Skrull - Kl'rt, the champion of the skrulls and a one-being Fantastic Four

No comments:

Post a Comment