Sunday, March 3, 2019

March 2019 Update

Howdy Hey!

Just a quick update. Still shifting through older write-ups that haven't made either Classic Marvel Forever or other sites. I'm working to verify the older write-ups and add new images where applicable.

For March, I'm still working on processing the 2018 Halloween Write-Ups, and there should be a few more coming in the next few days. I'm also working on the revised Halloween Write-Up guide, which I should have available here, at CMF, and on Facebook.

I'm running two new events at Ravencon 2019, which will also be the last convention I'm running at. After 30 years, it's time to step aside and let other people have a chance.

Thank you for your continued support and comments to this little blog and to a game that deserves more love!

No comments:

Post a Comment