Saturday, September 15, 2018

Additional updates.

Howdy from the pumpkin patch;

A few shorter updates. I'm going over the old posts here and updating them to try to begin the process of cleaning up the HTML issues and the older images that didn't port over. This means that the formats are still a little wonky, but I'm working on them as I publish other write-ups. Also part of this is getting the label system correct, which means I'm going to have to go through each write-up to ensure the labels are correct. Sorry for the mess!

Right now, I'm publishing as many write-ups as I have currently ahead of the Halloween write-ups on Classic Marvel Forever. I'm hoping to have the rest of my write-ups ported by the end of the month ahead of October, but it's a wait and see sort of situation.

Most of these write-ups have existed in one form or another on CMF, but there are going to be a few that have never been posted. I'm hoping you enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment