Monday, September 3, 2018

August/September 2018 Updates

Hello and greetings from the Haunted House.

Just a note about the updates. I've got about 1/2 of the Halloween 2017 stats up, and I've got a number of the older write-ups updated with better labels and images. I had not realized how long it had been since the updates were done, and in some cases (I just updated Xena: Warrior Princess), I know I'd better plan an update before the end of the year with a new write-up entirely.

Over the next month I'm planning on finishing posting the Halloween 2017 updates and preparing the Halloween 2018 updates over at Classic Marvel Forever. I will be posting those write-ups here after Halloween is done. I'm also working to finish my first MSH book, revisiting my old Marvel: The Lost Generation write-ups, as well as my James Bond write-up book, but no ETA.

Currently, I have six projects for MSH on my plate:
  • Halloween 2018. I'll at least put a list of what I'm covering here shortly.
  • Updates to this site and the rest of the Halloween 2017 write-ups.
  • The remainder of my old write-ups, including my updated Vigilante Rule (Something I wrote about twenty years ago when I was still Shad0hawke on AOL and Lady Arachne's site.
  • The Marvel: Lost Generation Sourcebook
  • The James Bond Definitive Sourcebook
  • Most of my updates and write-ups from pre-2008.
I'm also looking to put  together a new version of my Halloween and Horror write-ups for PDF. I'll post it around once I'm done, but I'm going to go a little more traditional in format.


As always, if you'd like to use this write-ups in your own work or for your own books, awesome! I just ask you give credit as I try to do when I use a write-up for a base for someone else.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember, 51 days until Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you do the James Bond Sourcebook, you could always add an Austin Powers statblock as a joke. Considering he is basically Bond exaggerated to the extreme it would make a lot of sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is something I need to to do....but if i do that, I need to feature the Dr. Evil cast.....

      Yeah Baby.

      Delete