Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 2020 Updates

 Howdy Ho All!

Just a quick note about some updates to the site you may have noticed. First and foremost, every write-up that was lacking an image has an image. This was part of a four-staged revamp of the site:


1. All stats are being recopied from my older site, Classic Marvel Forever, and my records. I have noticed that several write-ups were initially posted here, and I've been working to correct this. (IN PROGRESS)

2. Write-ups have been reorganized into categories under 'Rules and Stats' sections. For instance, if you're looking for my Halloween Write-ups, they would be organized accordingly. If you're looking for my Dark Shadows write-ups, they have their own sections etc. I'm working to clean up and organize the write-ups according to groups and post a central page you can browse from for each section. Once this is completed, I'll be adding additional write-ups to those sections. Some write-ups will be in several sections - just a head's up, but it should ultimately make the write-ups, rules, etc to find. (IN PROGRESS)

3. The old method of browsing the write-ups was to use the tags at the bottom of the page. This was a clunky, awkward, and strange way to organize things, and I've begun to clean up the tags and list them in 'Cloud' format - the tags that are largest are the ones that have the most articles, etc. I apologize ahead of time with the previous formats and I'm working to add tags that should have been included as I go. (IN PROGRESS)

4. I'm working on the links, and if you have a MSH site you wanted listed or linked, send me a note here and I'll add it. I'm working to remake this blog long-term, and I've put in more work on it in the last two weeks than the last two years - It will get better and I don't plan to abandon it. (IN PROGRESS).


So, I anticipate the next month will see a lot of 'random' write-ups appearing and new sections. If you have suggestions or would like to see something specific, please let me know.

We're closing on Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment