Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Defenders International RPG Campaign - 35 years and counting

Howdy All

As you may know, I have been running a MSH campaigned based in my own setting since 1986 (I guess that makes us one of the oldest ongoing campaigns). To celebrate the upcoming 35th anniversary I'm going to be running several events online - DI 'Ascension', which will be several events done in the style I've run at Mid-Atlantic conventions over the last three decades - a major 'crossover' event. More to come on this, but it should be a lot of fun and is open to players of all experience and skill level.

I'm currently running three groups of Defenders online, and I'm about to start a 4th - More on that a little later. I'm also working again on updates and write-ups, thank you for being patient with me. I also appreciate you for reading this little self-promotion!



My DI Facebook group is located here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2296578027245774




No comments:

Post a Comment